Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Best Tripp Ever!


Sitting in the 945 in our beloved Lavender Palace I looked askance at the bank of televisions and spied one with today’s title lined perfectly for me. And I thought how fortuitous because as I rode I was rolling around in my head as to what I would call today’s entry and there it was as if it were served up on a frying pan for me. Isn’t that the way though the world offers up to us answers to our questions and if we just slow down we can notice all the messages that arrive just in time. 

Tripp was his usual superlative best again today and his iconic jumps with two arms reaching the ceiling are part of his energetic repertoire along with his climb up the paneled glassed wall. My point is Tripp is never boring and his essays about life are always welcome because as I have chronicled this man has seen things we will never see in ten lifetimes. He has so many stories underneath that remarkable disheveled hairdo and one day I hope I can write some of them. 

And let there be no doubt that although I might bill riding with Mr. Doherty is the wildest ride on earth make no mistake if you put the effort in that he calls for the results we all are looking for will manifest themselves below our head and shoulders. 

The energy was pulsating today it was as if you could extend your palms out from the handlebars and just feel the electricity. We burn calories and I just have a helluva lot of fun.  

No comments: