Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Monday, December 12, 2011

We Are Family


At the risk of being merely a reporter about the festivities on Saturday night I would be remiss in not telling those unable to attend that the very social Mr. Authenticity made all of us feel that we are really part of his life and that although he might be our spin instructor he is really  our friend. And on Saturday you could feel the genuine love we have for this man. 

Now none of this is possible unless a certain barrister made each and every one of us feel so welcome not to mention the attention she paid us of the kind reserved for favorite relatives and intimate friends.  This is a great team and you need only look to the smile on Tripp’s face all night long that this one may last a lifetime. But what do I know I have been called out on strikes if you get my drift. 

As much as I have loved my nearly two years in spin this class has given me the F word as opposed to the A word. I have many Acquaintances here at EQ mostly because of my blogs and I hope it is also about  my passion but here in Doherty’s class the F word takes center stage: Friends.   



No comments: