Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Memorable 2011


This year was a memorable one for Mr. Doherty and we are as much apart of it because we helped make it happen. The latest accomplishment was his philanthropic success with Island Harvest and from my keyboard this was the crowning act for the year. Of course there were many other outstanding moments like My Green Tambourine back in April, Jessica atop Tripp’s bike in May, the passing of Jennifer Linn and Tripp’s second Iron Man in July, Tripper unplugged when the club lost electricity as a result of Hurricane Irene and the show went on anyway, the club’s support to the people of Prattsville and the Philadelphia Marathon.  


A wonderful year on many levels and I am sure each of you have a particular memory I have left out here but 2012 promises to be even more eventful if I know Tripp at all. 

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and I will see you all in the Lavender Palace this week on Tripper Tuesday.  

P.S.
Cycle for Survival is February 4, 2012.

No comments: