Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Marathon Woman


Maureen Russo takes off on her first marathon in the city of Brotherly Love Philadelphia tomorrow morning and we all wish her success and that on Monday and Tuesday morning she’s not in too much pain. Mo has set me up with text messaged service that will track her progress and I will if I am near the keyboard tomorrow pass that along to all of you.  

We truly are a unique team of people because in all the exercise clubs that I have joined and left never did I have a sense that I would have such a communality with such a great collection of members that had this sense of belonging. Some might say that I am engaging in hyperbole and that we are just close acquaintances but is that all that it is?  I don’t think so. Although I have been accused of being seeing things that are invisible to the naked eye but I think that heartfelt feelings are more genuine.  

So Mo we will be thinking about you as you conquer your next challenge. 

Spin Notes:

The rumor mill has the Island Harvest filling the bushel at nearly 30,000 dollars. What a haul.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WooHooo! Go Mo!