Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, July 1, 2011

Profiles: Christine Oh


I had the pleasure of meeting Christine Oh at Lake Minnewaska last year on our ride with Tripp. She is an Iron Woman who is  humble, understated as you will read  someone we can look to for inspiration as well. She gives us a snapshot on her recent day.  


Hi Jack,
Christine Oh 
Christine wrote: "Hi Jack, not little me. My life is really not interesting enough to write about:) Just enjoying the places I go, people I meet and enjoying every step of this journey which will lead to who knows where.... today happened to be an amazing day of training, took a spin class in the morning, went and ran 10 miles, and this afternoon joined our dear friend Tripp for a mile ocean swim. It was pure bliss! It's days like today that remind me of why I do what I do. I'd like if we could all get together out on the roads or on the mountain bike soon. The weather has been so good to us, let's hope this continues:)) BTW, I had the pleasure of meeting Stacey in Tripp’s class, we did a 2.5 hr. trail run last week after his Tuesday class. She's an amazing person!"

And after she saw this story she had to comment back to me illustrating her own attractability:

Christine Oh: Lol! I'd really like to see a blog about your experiences as a 2-hour marathoner. You are one heck of an athlete yourself Jack!

No comments: