Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, July 22, 2011

Jennifer Goodman Linn



Tripper in preparation for his Ironman in Lake Placid had this to say about the passing of Jennifer Linn: It makes me feel so very sad and I wish I could have said goodbye to the inspiration for so many that are surviving with cancer and for those of us that just were in awe of the way she carried on her own personal battle.  

And so I am sure that Jennifer will be in his thoughts as he swims 2.5 miles, bikes 112 and runs the traditional marathon of 26.2 miles.  Do any of you know why the marathon has that extra 2/10th of a mile?  



Weather: Sunday calls for a high of 74 and mid 50’s for the start of the race with winds of about 8 mph.
Check here for updates on Tripper's progress and I will have some live reports from Stacie and Maureen.




For more Jack Briant:  http://mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com/

No comments: