Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Light Show


I am going to try to post to one my favorite blogs without the benefit of having taken a class for almost two weeks in my beloved Woodbury. As I have laid my cards on the table these past 14 months, my time in the CS has provided me with a renaissance I could never have anticipated. I like to think that I have added to the camaraderie I feel that is ever growing in each class I take. And if I am hallucinating, the phenomena of meeting and getting to know people I have heretofore been oblivious to has been so gratifying it has given me inspiration every time I enter words in my macbook, or my jacbook as a close friend recently coined. 

I wrote a story a few days ago about my trip to Equinox in Aventura Florida and although the instructor was extremely charismatic and talented, wild horses couldn’t keep me from all of you and I cannot await my re-entry and you will please pardon me if I lose control via some vociferous calls from my saddle. 

I have 3 new T-shirts and I will unveil them and I hope it doesn’t make for a circus like atmosphere, but when I saw them I said I just had to have them and when one of my favorite “roads” gets played you will see exactly why.  I almost feel Kristen would admonish me but Svengali will love it, I think. Not to worry there is nothing to close your eyes to in fact it will be just the opposite my friends.  

No comments: