Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bittersweet


In my ‘other’ blog I wrote about how I will miss you all this week as I will be in Florida for a half and half. My trip will be half business and half pleasure.  My sisters and my disappearing Dad will be on my list as the pleasure portion of this bittersweet journey. I have to remind myself that my father is no longer the man I knew because he is gone. 

 I will miss Tripp on this trip. However, I will take two classes with the help of Peter or Jared in Equinox Aventura. I know that my motivation will most likely not come from the instructors down there because frankly I already know whom the best are.  (I wanted to say who but grammar said ‘whom’)

I do expect to hear from my dear friends Debbie, Young Dana, Mary McCann and of course G.  Let me know please how you are enjoying yourselves without my loud voice destroying the decorum of a quiet but highly motivated spin class with my favorite trance inducer Tripp Doherty. 

Jack 

No comments: