Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, January 7, 2011

The Katzenjammer is Over


Three Kristen classes in a row primed me for Svengali’s 7:15 this Friday morning. His choreography put me in a freefall of spinning ecstasy.  Some of my favorite spin mates were in attendance in the shortened version of the Trance Inducers time slot. They were the PQ- Debbie J., Sanctifying Grace- Mary McCann and Young Dana.  (Her husband Keith I met for the first time in the locker room). These young women are a treasure and I have difficulty not becoming maudlin when I mention their names. I guess I am feeling paternal again.  That’s what sexagenarians do.  Now Mary, a sexagenarian is not a sex term.  

I am a little hoarse right now because the Lavender Palace was rocking today. It always is with Tripper and spinning with this man ignites my blue flame of enthusiasm every single time I clip in.  45 minutes was really not enough and so I am sitting here contemplating taking the 9:45 KSC but I think my 9:30 appointment will preempt that possibility.  

I am ready to attack the year in the most congruent way, making sure that I continue to be a channel for the people I write about and I will also make sure that my own emotional, mental and spiritual house is attended to as well.  

We talked about the idea of socializing outside of class and the Lake Minnewaska trip was the first foray into galvanizing our camaraderie that is ever growing inside our CS.  Let’s talk about it. Mention it to Tripp or here and as Hayley Mills once sang: Let’s Get Together

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Without a doubt the most fun I had this week...front row fun!!! Thought my heart was on the verge of imploding!!

D

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

db
I felt the same and my excitement went beyond what my body is capable of at least for now.