Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The New Kid All Over Town


I took a big bite of pre Holiday turkey today and decided that I would take a double dose of spin with KSC and Svengali.  If KSC weren’t enough with the Evil Woman’s new regimen of 80+ of perceived exertion, Sven would be.  As some of you know I write about both of these superstar instructors and they couldn’t be any more different than clockwise is to counter clockwise.  

Tripp and Kristen accomplish the same thing for me only different. What is the same is that I love both of their curriculums and I have often said that one is class and the other recess.  If you’re familiar with just one you know which one is which. And I think class without recess would be just like cake without ice cream, it just wouldn’t do.  

Some of you spin with both of them and most of you know that Kristen is virtually impossible to get into unless you’re willing to wait an hour plus on line for the last 10 bikes. Up until now that was only true for her. That’s all changed and the groundswell is now all about the Trance Inducer, Svengali: Tripp Doherty. I for one am glad to have watched the transition from the best class in the world to the best recess ever devised.  


Happy Thanksgiving.  And thanks for reading this blog.  Tripp, JC and I are determined to make your stops here even more entertaining in 2011 and beyond. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I for one am so thankful today for all the routine as kicking I receive from Tripp- and yet it's always he most fun of the day as well. I am definitely hooked on what he sells to us! I dont take kg classes bc quote frankly i am afraid of ALL that estrogen! Ha! But i am sure they are great.Heres to great instructors, terrific bloggers, and some good wine and turkey today...thx guys for everything ...and I feel there is some camaraderie starting to build in class...awesome!

Db

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

Young Dana
I am so happy that you feel this sense of closeness that is developing between us all. People like you bring the element of humanism to our spin class with Sven You are young vibrant and your smile lights up the room every time we see you perched on your Schwinn.

Anonymous said...

How old is he really?

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

How old is who? Sven? The information is here if you look.