Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Friday, October 8, 2010

Trance Induction


A particularly inspired Tripp greeted us in the 715 edition, and the newly named Svengali, seemed almost hypnotic like as he used trance induction to pull us through with his spirited exhortations.  His T shirt, Team Beam, told the story of a fellow Iron Man competitor who has stage 4 cancer and he asked us to say a prayer for this young woman engaged in the fight of her life.  
Not 12 hours before I was in The Blue Sapphire’s class and it had me thinking, I had bitten off more than I could chew, but there was young Dana in front of me, a friend of Ms. Beam, and she was taking her second straight class, and so I put that irrational thought back in my head.  Although let’s get real as I write this she is 30 something I am almost 60.  Nonetheless I had plenty of energy as Sven talked about how we can share energy between us. I never really gave much credence that there was an energetic presence that we riders tap into for strength and inspiration to keep it going. I searched the room for the validation and guess what I found?
He is indeed a talented man because you like him and you just can’t put words to it. I am trying and when I do I will write them, I promise you.  

3 comments:

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

Sometimes I walk out of the CS and I don't know what hit me.

Anonymous said...

hmn, I definitely would benefit from doing some research before jumping on the Skype screen and making a fool of myself.

Energy reading, experiencing, receiving, exchanging is a real thing. Hypocrisy is what stops one from enrichment in sharing a rainbow in a field of gold.

Mylifeafteraa.blogspot.com said...

Interesting to see that we don't see what other's see in themselves. Could it be that it is just their imagination or is it that we are just not taking notice.

Sensory deprivation is a phenomena of the technology age. It used to be reserved for swimming underwater, now it has a much deeper meaning.