Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Planet Neptune


This morning in Mr. Fantastic’s class I got in last minute next to Stacy. She was beaming even brighter than the rings on her fingers. That man is one lucky guy, congratulations Stacy. The nuptials took place Saturday before last and the powerful spinner is back in our midst.  
I am looking for the word or words to describe how Tripp is able to inspire us the way he does. Every one of the Equinox stars does it in their own singular way, but Mr. Mayhem takes his cues from the man on neptune. (Is that still a planet?)  The whole front row had smiles glued to their faces as they plowed through one of toughest spins in my recollection, the Corso Zone notwithstanding. I had the bike that clicks only to be replaced by another that had play in the pedal stroke but it all matters little when I’m at the amusement park with Tripp Doherty. He is pure joy and he uncorks it every time whether he is in the saddle or he is in a trance with his own fandango.  
I am not always able to discern what he is saying, something akin to  my cell phone when you catch every other word, but that’s half the fun, because it allows me to fill in the blanks with the story I think he is telling or the one I want to hear. I looked up passion in Webster and it had just recently posted Tripp’s face and if you’re here you know why.  

No comments: