Tripp Doherty

Tripp Doherty

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Mayhem News


Today in the CS I was at the head of the class in #4. In the shortened version of 45 minutes, which vanished in a blink, had me thinking that the whole time I am in Mr., Mayhem’s class I feel like I am in a theater of the performance artist, Tripp Doherty. It feels like a passion play and we are the supporting cast.

 He’s training for an Iron Man competition and his three classes today were not even part of his training regimen. 

 I nearly hit the ceiling when Tripp played a song I suggested in an email to him.  And as I attacked the pedal stroke a big knowing smile creased his lips.

The passion that Mr. Fantastic exudes is genuine and he has this boyish charm as I have intimated in previous posts. What is so endearing about his class is that we don’t seem to know where we are going but it never seems to matter because the entertainment is outer worldly and I produce the same effort as in the structured classes.

It’s not often that I am inspired simply by looking at someone it usually comes from listening to what someone is talking about. When in Kristen’s class for example it’s what she says along with her gesticulations and impassioned countenance.  However, with Mr. Fantastic I don’t always hear what he is saying but it’s as if he has a sign language he has invented and I need no schooling for. 

No comments: